Athletic Performance and Injury Prevention
The first all-inclusive guide to rowing specific strength training and movement patterns.
The Rowing Strength Handbook covers:
- All aspects of rowing strength and conditioning for improved athletic performance.
- Injury management techniques: mobility, flexibility, prehabilitation exercises, myofascial release and more.
- Detailed steps with accompanying full-colour images on performing complex strength movements (including Squats, Deadlifts and Cleans).
- Information on common injuries in rowers, and how to help prevent them – including lower back pain and rib stress fractures.
- Training principles: energy systems used and how to develop them, body composition, and periodisation plans .
- 16-week Strength & Conditioning program designed specifically for rowers, consisting of 7 different programs.
Secure your copy today to get the most from your training!
Love a deal? Check out our Handbook Packages!